Hawaii Inter-Island Cruise Adventure – January 2023
Plan your Winter 2023 Escape to Hawaii Now.
Seven Days, Hawaii Inter-Island Cruise, departing January 28th, 2023.
Visiting 4 Islands: Oahu, Maui, Hawaii Island and Kauai.
Round-trip Honolulu to Honolulu with stops in Kahalui (2 nights), Hilo, Kona, Nawiliwili (2 nights).
Scroll through the slider below to view details. Be sure to read the notes below before contacting us to book.
Cruise Group Stateroom Options & Rates
Group rates include choice of 2 (Inside) or all 4 (Balcony & Oceanview) amenities offered by NCL (available upon request), plus one Bonus amenity (to be determined once minimum group number reached). Limited Availability. (Nore: Staterooms may not look exactly the same as in photos.)
Find yourself in the middle of amazing. Floor-to-ceiling glass doors open to your own balcony – and brilliant views every which way.
$3,558.96 CAD PP
Cruise the islands in style. Modern, stylish staterooms feature fine appointments illuminated by ocean views. (Note: Only partially obstructed Oceanview Staterooms available at group rate).
$2,867.99 CAD PP
Comfort, style and value blend beautifully here. The perfect choice for the active traveller. (Note: Only 1 Inside Stateroom available at group rate.)
$2,764.68 CAD PP
Scroll through the slider for the cruise itinerary, tidbits about each island and other info.
About this Hawaii Cruise Group
Please be sure to read the Additional Information, NCL Cancellation & Name Change Fees as well as Kaz Custom Travel Fees.
Hosted by Karen Coleman of Kaz Custom Travel, this wonderful group cruise of the Hawaiian Islands is ideal for gal pals, moms & daughters, and female couples, and solo female travellers looking to share a cabin with a like-minded female. However, the cruise is not exclusive to women so if you want to travel with a male guest, that’s perfectly fine. Please note: at this time, this is an adult-only group.
I have blocked group space with special group pricing and amenities included (a choice of 2 amenities for Inside Cabin and all 4 amenities for Oceanview/Balcony plus $100 USD OBC (per cabin) or Cocktail Party (subject to group minimum & availability at time of final payment).
Email for more details, to book or to request a quote for different departure dates/cabin selections and/or pre- or post-cruise land options.*
*Please read the Additional Information, NCL Cancellation & Name Change Fees, and Kaz Custom Travel Fees
- Group rates for this departure date are exclusive to Kaz Custom Travel and are subject to availability at time of stateroom assignment.
- A limited number of staterooms are available at these group rates and are subject to availability at time of assignment.
- Choice of Balcony (BB), Oceanview (OK – partial oceanview) and Inside (IB – only one available) – subject to availability at time of stateroom assignment and booking confirmation*.
- A deposit of $250 USD pp (approx. $312.50 CAD) and a non-refundable Client Support Fee will be required to confirm your stateroom assignment*.
- Final Payment is due 09/30/2022.
- Payments not received by due dates will result in cancellation of booking and /or confirmed space, cancellation fees and rebooking fees.
Solo Female Travellers
- To receive the group rate and group amenities, solo female travellers wishing to travel by themselves must pay 200% of the group cabin rate.
- Solo female travellers who wish to be partnered with another female may have to wait to be matched and will have the option to be added to a wait list or pay our non-refundable Client Support Fee to hold a spot until a match can be found. However, no stateroom will be assigned until we find a match so no deposit will be required at this point.*
- If and when we find a match the full deposit will be required from both guests sharing, and a Client Support Fee if not already paid to hold a spot.
- If you hold a spot and a match cannot be found before 150 days to voyage or there is only one cabin available (whichever is the soonest), you will have the option to book the entire cabin at 200% of the group cabin rate, cancel your spot (with loss of Client Support Fee) or check for availability outside of the group. There will be no cancellation fee at this time.
*Stateroom assignment and group rates cannot be guaranteed unless full deposit of $250 USD pp (minimum $500 USD per stateroom) and our non-refundable Client Support Fee is received and your booking is confirmed. Deposits and final payment are subject to NCL’s group refund/cancellation policy current at the time of booking (see below) and Kaz Custom Travel’s cancellation policy (see below).
NCL Cancellation & Name Change Fees
|Days to Voyage||Cancellation Fee|
|30 days or less||100%*|
*Applies to total payments made or deposit – whichever is higher. Fees are in US dollars.
Name revisions or substitutions are not permitted without the approval of Norwegian. All name revisions or substitutions are considered reservation cancellations and new booking and regular cancellation fees apply. If Norwegian approves a name revision or substitution, such
change will be subject to a cancellation fee in accordance with the Cancellation Policy set forth above.
Kaz Custom Travel Fees
Client Support Fee
Rates exclude our Client Support Fee for Pre-Planned Private Groups. Our current Client Support Fee is $100 CAD for solo travellers and $45 CAD for an accompanying passenger on the same booking. Please read our “Our Professional Planning Fees” for details.
Please note: Our Client Support Fee is non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be applied against the cost of your trip.
Cancellation & Change Fees
For voluntary cancellation (where you choose to cancel)
- Cancellation Fee as per our Fee Cancellation Schedule, plus
- Any additional cancellation fees charged by NCL or any other supplier on your booking(s).
Our cancellation & Change Fees vary depending on your specific booking (e.g. pre- and post-cruise extras. Please see our Professional Service Fees for our current cancellation and change fees.
Cancellation of the Cruise by NCL
- For involuntary cancellations by NCL that are out of our control, NCL’s cancellation and refund policy at that time will apply.
We strongly recommend you protect your investment with Travel Insurance. Please request a quote before you book your cruise.