Exclusive Rates on 9-Day Spring 2023 Baltic Cruise
Explore 6 Northern European Countries on this 9-Day Spring 2023 Baltic Cruise on Norwegian Getaway.
Exclusive rates & group amenities on select staterooms for Spring 2023 Baltic Cruise sailing May 8th-17th, 2023
Round-trip Copenhagen to Copenhagen, visiting 6 Countries: Denmark, Germany, Estonia, Russia, Finland & Sweden.
6 ports of call: Warnemunde (Berlin), Tallinn, St. Petersburg, Helsinki, Stockholm.
Spring 2023 Baltic Cruise Highlights
Come take a walk on the historic side in Europe aboard Norwegian Getaway. On this Baltic Cruise, you’ll discover Tallin’s historic old town and journey into the surrounding countryside to tour the 13th century Rakvere Castle. With an overnight stay in St. Petersburg, you have plenty of time to explore, from visiting The Hermitage Museum to strolling among the extravagant architecture, lush gardens and spectacular fountains of Peterhof Palace and Gardens. Then in Stockholm, get a glimpse into the lives of some of the world’s most feared warriors-the Vikings – with a tour of Vikingaliv museum – and see some of the city’s many historic sites.
Spring 2023 Baltic Cruise Itinerary
|Port of Call||Date||Arrival Time||Departure Time|
|Warnemund (Berlin)||05/09/2023||7:00 am||10:00 pm|
|Tallinn||05/11/2023||8:00 am||5:00 pm|
|St. Petersburg||05/12/2023||7:00 am|
|St. Petersburg||05/13/2023||7:00 pm|
|Helsinki||05/14/2023||7:00 am||4:00 pm|
|Stockholm||05/15/2023||7:00 am||4:00 pm|
Note: Baltic Cruise Itinerary may be subject to change by NCL at any time.
Spring 2023 Baltic Cruise Stateroom Options & Rates
Our exclusive rates, which are only available for select Balcony (BB) and Mini-Suite (MA) Staterooms on the Norwegian Getaway Spring 2023 Baltic Cruise round-trip sailing from Copenhagen departing on May 8th, 2023, include Govt Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses, choice of ALL group amenities offered by NCL (package to be selected closer to departure), plus $100 USD on board credit. Limited availability.
(Note: Staterooms may not look exactly the same as in photos.)
Floor-to-ceiling glass doors open to a private balcony with sweeping views. So enjoy beautiful sunrises, breathtaking sunsets and a cozy and comfortable room designed with you in mind.
$2,295.55 CAD PP*
Located mid and aft ship with easy access to everything, these Mini Suites feature two lower beds that convert to a queen-size bed, sofa bed and a private balcony
$2,592.51 CAD PP*
*Read Additional Information below before booking.
NOTE: Please be sure to read ALL the additional information below. In particular, take note of NCL Cancellation & Name Change Fees as well as Kaz Custom Travel Fees.
NCL Need to Know
Cruise fares are per person, based on double occupancy. 3rd-8th guest pricing is subject to availability at time of booking. All air add-ons, package rates and other add-on rates are per person (when applicable). Onboard service charges are additional. GTFPE are subject to change. Cabin assignment with names requires full deposit within 7 days of booking. NCL T&C apply. Rates do not include shore excursions and gratuities. Guest is responsible for 20% gratuities on the retail value of the Beverage and Specialty Dining Package if this Amenities option is chosen.
- Check your specific sailing for exact departure and arrival times. All times are local to the port.
- Itineraries are subject to change at any time without notice.
- View a list of tender ports.
EMBARKATION + DISEMBARKATION
- Due to security reasons, all guests must be on board 2 hours before sailing on Day 1 of cruise.
- Disembarkation usually begins 2 hours after docking on final day of cruise.
- Group rates for this sailing are exclusive to Kaz Custom Travel and are subject to availability at time of stateroom assignment.
- A limited number of staterooms are available at these group rates and are subject to availability at time of assignment.
- Choice of Balcony (BB) or Mini-Suite (MA) – subject to availability at time of stateroom assignment and booking confirmation*.
- Our group rates and amenity packages are only available to the first and second guests in a stateroom.
- A deposit of $250 USD pp (approx. $312.50 CAD) and a non-refundable Client Support Fee will be required to confirm your stateroom assignment*.
- Final Payment is due 01/08/2023.
- Payments not received by due dates will result in cancellation of booking and /or confirmed space, cancellation fees and rebooking fees.
*Stateroom assignment and group rates cannot be guaranteed unless full deposit of $250 USD pp (minimum $500 USD per stateroom), and our non-refundable Client Support Fee is received and your booking is confirmed. Deposits and final payment are subject to NCL’s group refund/cancellation policy current at the time of booking (see below) and Kaz Custom Travel’s cancellation policy (see below).
- To receive the group rate and group amenities, solo travellers wishing to travel by themselves must pay 200% of the group cabin rate.
- There are no studio cabins available for solo travellers on this sailing.
- Depending on time of booking, you may be able to get 50% off airfare booked with NCL.
NCL Cancellation & Name Change Fees
|Days to Voyage||Cancellation Fee|
|30 days or less||100%*|
*Applies to total payments made or deposit - whichever is higher. Fees are in US dollars.
Name revisions or substitutions are not permitted without the approval of Norwegian. All name revisions or substitutions are considered reservation cancellations and new booking and regular cancellation fees apply. If Norwegian approves a name revision or substitution, such change will be subject to a cancellation fee in accordance with the Cancellation Policy set forth above.
Kaz Custom Travel Fees
Client Support Fee
Rates exclude our Client Support Fee for Pre-Planned Private Groups. Our current Client Support Fee is $100 CAD for the first guest and $45 CAD for each additional guest travelling on the same booking. Please read our "Our Professional Planning Fees" for details.
Please note: Our Client Support Fee is non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be applied against the cost of your trip.
Cancellation & Change Fees
For voluntary cancellation (where you choose to cancel)
- Cancellation Fee as per our Fee Cancellation Schedule, plus
- Any additional cancellation fees charged by NCL or any other supplier on your booking(s).
Our cancellation & Change Fees vary depending on your specific booking (e.g. pre- and post-cruise extras. Please see our Professional Service Fees for our current cancellation and change fees.
Cancellation of the Cruise by NCL
- For involuntary cancellations by NCL that are out of our control, NCL's cancellation and refund policy at that time will apply.
We strongly recommend you protect your investment with Travel Insurance. Please request a quote before you book your cruise.
No one to travel with on this Spring 2023 Baltic Cruise sailing?
Ask your gal pals, mom, sister, daughter, grandmother to cruise with you!
By blocking group space on the Norwegian Getaway Spring 2023 Baltic Cruise, sailing May 8th to May 17th, 2023, Kaz Custom Travel is able to offer clients these exclusive group rates and choice of amenities package plus $100 USD OBC in select Balcony (BB) and Mini-Suite (MA) staterooms. Rates are based on 2 people sharing. Unfortunately there are no studios for solo passengers available on this Baltic Cruise sailing.
If you would like to take advantage of the group rate without paying for the entire stateroom, why not share this web page with your network of female friends and family to see who would like to share a stateroom with you? Ask your gal pals, your mom, sister, daughter or grandmother if they’d like to travel with you! You never know who might also have the Baltic on their bucket list.
Contact Kaz Custom Travel to book your cruise or to request a quote for different departure dates/cabin selections and/or pre- or post-cruise land options.*
*Please ensure you have read the above Need to Know, Additional Information, NCL Cancellation & Name Change Fees, and Kaz Custom Travel Fees before booking.
Want to earn a FREE spot on this Spring 2023 Baltic Cruise?
Have a group of friends or family you’d like to travel with?
You could receive additional discount on your group—or even earn yourself a FREE spot.