Exclusive Rates for 9-Day Fall 2023 Alaska Cruise
Chase the Sun on this 9-Day Fall 2023 Alaska Cruise from Seattle, WA
Exclusive Balcony (BB) rate and group amenities cruising on the Norwegian Sun sailing October 11th, 2023
Hug a husky puppy on a shore excursion in Juneau. Admire glaciers from the buffet at the Great Outdoors&nbs;Café.
Round-trip Seattle to Seattle with 7 ports of call: Sitka, Juneau, Skagway, Icy Strait Point, Ketchikan, Victoria,BC, & Seattle.
Fall 2023 Alaska Cruise Highlights
Sail roundtrip from Seattle to Alaska for 9 days, including a full-day cruising the astounding Glacier Bay. This National Park and World Heritage Site has thousands of glaciers, of which 50 are named and 7 are active and calve into the sea. The beauty of this area is captivating. In Icy Strait Point, you’ll find the state’s largest Native Tlingit village and the world’s longest zip line. Since every shop is Native-owned, this is the place for authentic crafts. Skagway offers an entertaining look at Alaska’s gold-mining past. You can even pan for gold yourself. It’s an easy town to explore on foot but to view Alaska’s gorgeous interior, take a ride on the White Pass Railway. For a tasty treat, find the Klondike Doughboy shop. Their warm, fried dough sprinkled with cinnamon sugar is fast becoming a legend.
Fall 2023 Alaska Cruise Itinerary
|Port of Call||Date||Arrival Time||Departure Time|
|Sitka||10/13/2023||11:00 am||8:00 pm|
|Cruise Glacier Bay||10/14/2023|
|Juneau||10/15/2023||7:00 am||8:00 pm|
|Skagway||10/16/2023||7:00 am||8:00 pm|
|Icy Strait Point||10/17/2023||7:00 am||3:00 pm|
|Ketchikan||10/18/2023||6:30 am||1:00 pm|
|Victoria, BC, Canada||10/19/2023||7:30 am||11:59 pm|
Note: Alaska Cruise Itinerary may be subject to change by NCL at any time.
Group Rate for Balcony (BB) on this Fall 2023 Alaska Cruise
(Note: Staterooms may not look exactly the same as in photo.)
Oct.11th to 20th, 2023 Sailing: $2781.88 CAD PP*
Our exclusive rate, which is only available for Balcony Staterooms (BB) on the Norwegian Sun Alaska Cruise round-trip sailing from Seattle departing on October 11th, 2023, includes Govt Taxes, Fees & Port Expenses, choice of ALL group amenities offered by NCL (package to be selected closer to departure), plus $100 USD on board credit. Limited availability.
*Read Additional Information below before booking.
NOTE: Please be sure to read ALL the additional information below. In particular, take note of NCL Cancellation & Name Change Fees as well as Kaz Custom Travel Fees.
NCL Need to Know
Cruise fares are per person, based on double occupancy. 3rd-8th guest pricing is subject to availability at time of booking. All air add-ons, package rates and other add-on rates are per person (when applicable). Onboard service charges are additional. GTFPE are subject to change. Cabin assignment with names requires full deposit within 7 days of booking. NCL T&C apply. Rates do not include shore excursions and gratuities. Guest is responsible for 20% gratuities on the retail value of the Beverage and Specialty Dining Package if this Amenities option is chosen.
- Check your specific sailing for exact departure and arrival times. All times are local to the port.
- Itineraries are subject to change at any time without notice.
- View a list of tender ports.
EMBARKATION + DISEMBARKATION
- Due to security reasons, all guests must be on board 2 hours before sailing on Day 1 of cruise.
- Disembarkation usually begins 2 hours after docking on final day of cruise.
- Group rate for this sailing is exclusive to Kaz Custom Travel.
- A limited number of Balcony (BB) staterooms are available at this group rate.
- Group rate is subject to availability at time of stateroom assignment and booking confirmation*.
- Our group rate and amenity packages are only available to the first and second guests in a stateroom.
- A deposit of $250 USD pp (approx. $312.50 CAD) and a non-refundable Client Support Fee will be required to confirm your stateroom assignment*.
- Final Payment for October 11th, 2023 sailing is due 06/13/2023.
- Payments not received by due dates will result in cancellation of booking and /or confirmed space, cancellation fees and rebooking fees.
*Stateroom assignment and group rate cannot be guaranteed unless full deposit of $250 USD pp (minimum $500 USD per stateroom), and our non-refundable Client Support Fee is received and your booking is confirmed. Deposit and final payment are subject to NCL’s group refund/cancellation policy current at the time of booking (see below) and Kaz Custom Travel’s cancellation policy (see below).
- To receive the group rate and group amenities, solo travellers wishing to travel by themselves must pay 200% of the group cabin rate.
- There are no studio cabins available for solo travellers on this sailing.
- Depending on time of booking, you may be able to get 50% off airfare booked with NCL.
NCL Cancellation & Name Change Fees
|Days to Voyage||Cancellation Fee|
|30 days or less||100%*|
*Applies to total payments made or deposit - whichever is higher. Fees are in US dollars.
Name revisions or substitutions are not permitted without the approval of Norwegian. All name revisions or substitutions are considered reservation cancellations and new booking and regular cancellation fees apply. If Norwegian approves a name revision or substitution, such change will be subject to a cancellation fee in accordance with the Cancellation Policy set forth above.
Kaz Custom Travel Fees
Client Support Fee
Rates exclude our Client Support Fee for Pre-Planned Private Groups. Our current Client Support Fee is $100 CAD for the first guest and $45 CAD for each additional guest travelling on the same booking. Please read our "Our Professional Planning Fees" for details.
Please note: Our Client Support Fee is non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be applied against the cost of your trip.
Cancellation & Change Fees
For voluntary cancellation (where you choose to cancel)
- Cancellation Fee as per our Fee Cancellation Schedule, plus
- Any additional cancellation fees charged by NCL or any other supplier on your booking(s).
Our cancellation & Change Fees vary depending on your specific booking (e.g. pre- and post-cruise extras. Please see our Professional Service Fees for our current cancellation and change fees.
Cancellation of the Cruise by NCL
- For involuntary cancellations by NCL that are out of our control, NCL's cancellation and refund policy at that time will apply.
We strongly recommend you protect your investment with Travel Insurance. Please request a quote before you book your cruise.
No one to travel with on this Fall 2023 Alaska Cruise?
Ask your gal pals, mom, sister, daughter, grandmother to cruise with you!
By blocking group space on the Norwegian Sun Alaska Cruise, sailing October 11th to October 20th, 2023, Kaz Custom Travel is able to offer clients this exclusive group rate and choice of amenities package plus $100 USD OBC in select Balcony (BB) staterooms. Rate is based on 2 people sharing. Unfortunately there are no studios for solo passengers available on this Alaska Cruise sailing.
If you would like to take advantage of the group rate without paying for the entire stateroom, why not share this web page with your network of female friends and family to see who would like to share a stateroom with you? Ask your gal pals, your mom, sister, daughter or grandmother if they’d like to travel with you! You never know who might also have Alaska on their bucket list.
Contact Kaz Custom Travel to book your cruise or to request a quote for different departure dates/cabin selections and/or pre- or post-cruise land options.*
*Before booking, please ensure you have read the above Additional Information, in particular the Need to Know, Important Information, NCL Cancellation & Name Change Fees, and Kaz Custom Travel Fees.
Want to earn a FREE spot on this Fall 2023 Alaska Cruise?
Have a group of friends or family you’d like to travel with?
You could receive additional discount on your group—or even earn yourself a FREE spot.